After registration and onboarding, you proceed to the Items page where you can see all of your imported items. If you have no items yet or none of them were imported, read how to add items.
1. To turn on a regional site and list all your items on it, just click the site's icon. You will be asked how many items you'd like to list.
2. To list items one by one, click on its switchers under the preferred sites.
3. Edit your item's description and settings. Click on any item to open the window with its full description and edit any parameters you want. Important: the description will change for listings created in eBaymag, but remains the same in your original listing on eBay.
4. Import more items from eBay. Just click the "eBay to eBaymag" menu and select the "Import more items" option.
5. Sync inventory stock from eBay. Sometimes it happens that you have updated your items' information on eBay but it remains the same in eBaymag listings. Click the "eBay to eBaymag" menu and select the "Update items content" option to update descriptions, prices and other information except quantities. Or "Update quantities" to download information on quantities only.
6. Filter your items. With the filter, you can select the proper items by name, cost, a listing's status and other parameters, and then edit a group as a whole. You can also sort by recency or by relevance.
7. Edit items in bulk. You can tick one, several or all items to publish on any site, edit the quantity, assign a shipping policy, archive or delete them.
8. There is another useful way to edit items for a particular site. Click on the icon of the enabled site.
You'll be redirected on this site's page. Here you're able to mass-edit all the listings created on this site–to choose right categories, set prices or allow paid insertion options if you're out of free listings.