After registration and onboarding, you proceed to the Items page where you can see all of your imported items. If you have no items yet or none of them were imported, read how to add items.
That's how the Items page works:
1.Turn on more sites to sell. Just click the preferred site's flag and follow the instructions
2. Edit your item's description and settings. Click on any item to open the window with its full description and edit any parameters you want. Important: the description will change for listings created in eBaymag, but remains the same in your original listing on eBay.
3. Import or manually add more items. Click the "Add an item" button to import more items from eBay or Excel file or create them manually in eBaymag. Learn more.
4. Sync inventory quantity from eBay. Sometimes it happens that you have updated your inventory quantity on eBay but it remains the same on eBaymag. Click the "Sync quantities with eBay" button to keep the quantities in eBaymag relevant.
5. Filter your items. With the filter, you can select the proper items by name, cost, a listing's status and other parameters, and then edit a group as a whole.
6. Edit items in bulk. You can tick one, several or all items to publish on any site, edit the quantity, assign a shipping policy, archive or delete them.
7. There is another useful way to edit items for a particular site. Click on the icon of the enabled site.
...Or in a bulk after ticking multiple items: