You can link multiple eBay accounts to one eBaymag account. It allows you to:
- Quickly copy all your listings from one account to another
- Buy store subscriptions on different eBay sites and list more items with zero insertion fee
- Manage all orders from one single interface
How to link an account
- Go to the Sites page. Choose the site you'd like to link a new account to and click the "Add an account" button in the right column.
2. In the window that opens, click the "Add account" button to add an existing account or register a new one.
3. By clicking the button you will be redirected on eBay. Click "Create new account" or, if you want to link an existing account, enter its email and password here.
4. After successful authorisation or registration, you will return to eBaymag. If you have just registered a new account, follow 4 simple steps to confirm it.
5. When all the ticks are green, click the "It's done" button below.
6. On the Sites page, you can now see the new account linked to the selected site
7. All orders from all accounts will be imported to be managed from one single interface
8. If you turn the site on, all items will now be published from the account linked to it.