The orders page allows you to manage all your new orders: to see how your sales are growing, to merge orders from one buyer, to add tracking numbers or set up delivery with Russian post or DHL (available for Russia only).
1. A list of your newest orders is available within half an hour after your registration:
2. Filter orders by status, time period and the country of destination
3. Sort orders by price, sale date or delivery time
4. See how many orders and how much income you got from listings, created via eBaymag
5. Hide orders with an outdated status from eBaymag: click the button on the right of the order and select "Hide forever".
6. Processed the order on your side, but it still appears as "Awaiting" in eBaymag? Mark it as shipped and add a tracking number.