Want to upload more items to eBaymag? There are 3 ways to do it.
Import from eBay
1. On the Items page, click the "Add an item" button and select "Import from eBay"
2. In the window that opens, select the eBay site where you have placed your items before and where you want to import from. If you sell auto parts on ebay.com, you should probably choose ebay.com (Motors).
3. When the site is selected, click "Start"
4. Wait until the import is finished
Grab from Excel
1. On the Items page, click the "Add an item" button and select "Grab from Excel"
2. Download a template by clicking the link Template.xlsx
3. Fill in the template.
The template is a list of lines with information on items and their variations. Lines with the same headings are considered variations of the same items.
Pay attention to the line headers — they must match the template, do not rename them!
Excel table columns:
SKU — The unique identifier of an item. Its length is limited to 50 characters.
Title — The title is limited to 80 characters. Buyers will see the translation of this field to the corresponding language. Words ##between the hashes## won't be translated.
If you have different SKUs with the same titles and descriptions, an item with variations will be created.
Subtitle — A paid optional field to grab your buyers attention. The subtitle has a limit of 50 characters.
Description — The detailed description of your item. You can copy a formatted description with html tags from eBay or any other source.
Language — The language in which you fill out the title, subtitle and description. Fill it with the two-character code of the language. E.g: EN.
Condition — The condition of your item. E.g. "New" or "Used"
Condition Description — If the condition of your item is "Used", you need to describe its defects
UPC/EAN — The barcode on your item. If your item has no UPC/EAN, leave the fields empty.
ISBN — The international standard book number. If your item is not a book, or you don't know its ISBN, leave the field empty.
Brand — The name of your item's manufacturer, limited to 65 symbols. If your item has no brand, fill it with the word "Unbranded".
MPN — The Manufacturer Part Number. If your item has no MPN, put "Does Not Apply" in the field.
Quantity — The quantity of items available for sale. Use an integer number above zero.
Price — The price of your item in your account currency. Use a number above 1 up to 2 decimals.
Product Pictures — Url-addresses of your item's images. If you need to upload multiple images, use the semicolon as a separator (; ). You can add up to 12 images.
Variation Pictures — If your item has variations, you can add individual images to illustrate them. The requirements are the same as for the Product Pictures.
Categories — Chose categories for each site where you'd like to list the item. Use the following format: US:1099; UK:1066; DE:434, where the first two letters are a site code, and the digital value is a category id. Use the semicolon as a separator (; )
Shipping Profile — Enter the title or ID of a shipping policy created in eBaymag. If you haven't created any shipping policies yet, you can do it later via eBaymag interface.
Product Specifics — Features and characteristics of your item. The format is “Specific1:Value; Specific2:Value". Each value is limited to 65 symbols.
Variation Specifics — The requirements are the same as for the Product Specifics. If you use different images for variations, put illustrated specific first (Notice that on eBay you can illustrate one specific only). The names of the Product Specifics and the Variation Specifics must be different.
Important! The only requirement for uploading items is the Title field. Without it, we will not be able to identify your items.
You can upload an Excel file to create items, but not update them. If you need to rewrite some fields after uploading items, you will need to do it in the eBaymag interface.
4. To upload the template click on the Attach field and select the file on your computer or just drug'n'drop your file.
5. Click the "Upload" button
6. All the new items have been uploaded and appear on the page
1. On the Items page, click "Add an item" button and select "Add manually"
2. Fill in all the required information about the item you want to add
3. When all the information is filled in, click the "Save" button
4. That's it, your new item appears in stock and you can list in at any site you want.
5. If you want to create a similar item, tick the previous one and click the "Create Similar" button