1. On the Items page, click the "eBay to eBaymag" button and select "Import more items"
2. In the window that opens, select the eBay site where you have placed your items before and where you want to import from. If you sell auto parts on ebay.com, you should probably choose ebay.com (Motors).
3. When the site is selected, click "Start"
4. Wait until the import is finished.
If an item have not been imported, it could be because:
- You have more than 25,000 items in stock. The import is strictly limited to 25,000 items.
- An item with that Item ID or UUID has already been imported to eBaymag
- The item is already in eBaymag, but it has been archived. To check it, open the Filters panel and select the "Archived" filter. Then click "Apply filters" and see the results. Learn more about how the Archive works.