1. On the Items page, click the "Add items" button and select "Import from eBay"
2. In the window that opens, select the eBay site where you have placed your items before and where you want to import from. If you sell auto parts on ebay.com, you should probably choose ebay.com (Motors).
3. When the site is selected, click "Start"
4. Wait until the import is finished
If an item have not been imported, it could be because:
- An item with that Item ID or UUID has already been imported to eBaymag
- The item is already in eBaymag, but it has been archived. To check it, open the Filters panel and select the "Archived" filter. Then click "Apply filters" and see the results. Learn more about how the Archive works