Every month you get a number of Zero Insertion Fee Listings from eBay. The number varies depending on which international eBay website you post your listings and whether you are a business seller.
The number of Zero Insertion Fee Listings is in the table below (this number may be exceeded if you have an eBay Store subscription).
To fix this error and list more items, you can:
- Buy a eBay Store subscription or
- Allow paid insertion
How to allow paid insertion for 1 item
1. In the item, click the "Allow paid insertion" link
2. Toggle the switcher, then click "Save". The amount of an insertion fee for a particular site is specified in a table above.
How to allow paid insertion for multiple items
1. On the Items page, click on the icon of the site, where this kind of error occurs
2. You will be redirected on the site's page. Tick all the items with the error
3. Toggle "Paid insertion" switcher and click "Save changes"
There is one more way to raise the limit of free listings. You can use multi-account feature and link to eBaymag multiple accounts with subscriptions. Learn more