On the Sites page. you can tune the settings for all eBay sites, including shipping countries, and the account on behalf of which the items are published on this site. In particular, you can:
1. Turn on the sites you want to sell your listings on — and immediately see its publication progress
2. Set up countries to sell from these sites.
Each item is sold to a certain country on only one international eBay site
Those exclusions prevent domestic buyers from seeing all localized versions of each listing. It applies to all listings created via eBaymag, but the list of shipping countries in your original listings remains the same.
The exclusions are added on a country basis. For example, a eBaymag DE international listing has exclusions to the rest of the countries where you list internationally with eBaymag, i.e. to ES, FR, IT
- The exclusions will be implemented by eBaymag during the listing eligibility process.
3. Exclude countries you don't want to ship to
4. Link multiple eBay accounts to the sites. Learn more about how to do it in the next article